Imagine making more money with your existing practice than you ever thought possible, while the IRS drives business to your door.
Attend this webinar to discover how adding IRS Representation to your practice can increase your income exponentially and provide the lifestyle you've always dreamed of having. You'll find out how accounting professionals in all size markets have successfully added these services.
We'll dive into the Six Advantages of adding IRS Representation to your practice and how to take advantage of them:
· Collections – no more accounts receivable!
· Deadlines - much more generous and flexible than deadlines you are used to;
· Specialization – A way to achieve financial independence; Build on the skills and credentials you already have
· Leverage – over 80% of the work can be performed by non-licensed personnel
· Competition – Former competitors will become referral sources; Marketing to a niche segment eliminates competition
· Return on Investment – Resolving tax problems increases your rate by 2-3x; It provides a source of steady income in the off-season
This webinar will be presented by Michael Rozbruch,CPA a nationally recognized entrepreneur, trainer, and consultant who knows firsthand how a best practice IRS Problem client niche practice should be run and operated.
Michael Rozbruch is a nationally recognized entrepreneur and is the founder of Michael Rozbruch's Tax and Business Solutions Academy™, a training and consulting services company that trains and helps other CPAs, Attorneys and Enrolled Agents (as well as other professionals) to build highly profitable practices through proven marketing systems and strategies. But he doesn't stop there. He also trains on how to "close" the sale, manage the client relationship and knows firsthand how a best practice IRS Problem client niche practice should be run and operated.