Interested in Fraud deterrence and Prevention? This program shows you how in five essential steps. You’ll get turn by turn instructions for:
• Securing visible vocal executive sponsorship for your anti-fraud campaign
• Performing an efficient meaningful Fraud Risk Assessment
• Strengthening anti-fraud controls and behaviors
• Teaching managers and employees exactly how to prevent fraud
• Preparing a fraud response strategy — before it’s needed!
John Hall is the founder and President of Hall Consulting, Inc. and the author of the award-winning book “Do What You Can! Simple Steps – Extraordinary Results” John specializes in skills training programs and conference presentations for management groups, internal auditors, CPAs, and professional associations. He also coaches business and audit professionals in how increase their effectiveness, clarify and meet their business and personal goals, and move their career forward. Mr. Hall has 35 years of experience as a consultant, speaker, auditor and business owner. He has worked in senior leadership positions in large corporations and international public accounting firms. He is a member of the National Speakers Association, the American Institute of CPAs, and the Institute of Internal Auditors. Meet John at www.JohnHallSpeaker.com. Email John at John@JohnHallSpeaker.com.