Cloud computing has changed the way small and midsized organizations conduct business. A more competitive market landscape, leaner budgets, and the quest for better business flexibility and scalability all play a part in the "cloud revolution".
When researching cloud options, it's important to understand the risks, bottlenecks, and productivity traps of moving to a cloud computing provider.
1. What defines cloud computing
2. The different cloud models - pros and cons
3. Competitive benefits of moving to the cloud
4. The signs it's time to migrate to the cloud
5. The myths & facts of cloud computing
6. Disadvantages of cloud computing (and how to avoid them)
7. 10 key questions to ask when choosing a cloud vendor
8. Steps to managing cloud expectations
9. How to identify & mitigate the cloud risks
10. How to ensure a smoothe transition to the cloud
Mr. Cagen has spent the last nine years educating business leaders about the risks and benefits of “cloud computing” long before the cloud became an industry buzzword. He is an author of many business publications such as eBooks, white papers and webinar series as well as the creator of many IT and cloud evaluation tools used today.