Through Skalski Law Firm, LLC, Joseph C. Skalski, CPA, JD, serves private clients in the following ways:
- Advising on sophisticated real estate transactions, including forward and reverse 1031 exchanges, land conservation, charitable contributions of real estate, capital gain structuring, and loan forgiveness issues.
- Counseling with respect to utilization of income tax reduction techniques.
- Optimizing entity structures and interrelationships with respect to corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships, trusts, and available tax elections.
- Planning for estate and business succession in a manner that minimizes transfer taxes and protects assets against waste while maintaining peace in the family.
- Helping with the formation and maintenance of tax-exempt entities such as family foundations and other not-for-profits.
- Advocating for clients who encounter Internal Revenue Service challenges to their tax return positions by employing suitable tax defense strategies.