Doug Blade is a CPA and has a bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Oklahoma. He has been employed by the Internal Revenue Service since October 1986. For the first eight years of his IRS Career Doug worked in Dallas, Texas and since the fall of 1994 he has worked from the Springfield, Illinois office. Prior to his current IRS position, he has held the following professional IRS positions:
- Field Collections Revenue Officer,
- Employment Tax Specialist,
- Revenue Agent auditing Small Business and Self-Employed Income Tax Returns;
- Revenue Agent investigating potential Money Laundering in the Bank Secrecy Act program
- Revenue Agent, in Large Business and International Tax
Since 2010 Doug has been a Senior Stakeholder Liaison where he makes numerous Federal Tax presentations annually.