Meet R. Shawn McBride
R. Shawn McBride has the credentials. You can read them below.
What you really need to know:
- Shawn works with successful, private business owners on ways to build companies that stand the test of time so he can help you make your plans work.
- He is all about empowering business owners, employees and others to live a life they love so he'll work hard to make that happen for you and your audiences.
- Shawn's experience in business, law and speaking means he can effectively deliver powerful results for you and your teams.
- 14+ years of experience enables him to quickly assess businesses and provide discerning advice to help you meet your goals.
- Licensed to practice law in 12 states and D.C. so he understands law and business throughout the US.
- Licensed as a CPA for 17 years so you don't have to worry he gets the financial and business concepts that are so critical to you.
- Has utilized a philosophy of educating his clients, not just pushing paper, so you know he'll deliver results that really help you.
- Juris Doctorate from the University of Maryland School of Law in 2002 with honors.
- Bachelor’s degree from Towson University in 1999 - double major in Accounting & Business Administration with a concentration in Finance.
Board of Advisors, Maryland Public Interest Law