Payroll and benefits don’t have to be tedious and time consuming for small businesses. With Gusto, you can handle payroll, benefits, and workers’ compensation from one integrated platform. This demo highlights Gusto’s unique features, including:
• A system that takes care of the heavy lifting for you: tax filings, benefits deductions, and workers’ comp payments
• An auto-pilot feature to keep payroll running without much effort
• Full integration with your accounting platform (e.g., QuickBooks, Xero, and FreshBooks)
• An Accountant Dashboard to manage all your clients in one place
• A Partner Program that offers discounts and bonuses for referrals
Identify specific ways that Gusto helps accountants streamline the management of payroll and benefits.
Jake is a CPA and payroll advisor at Gusto. Jake began his career at Deloitte serving clients in the financial services and consumer business industries. Most recently prior to joining Gusto, he maintained the financial records and ran payroll for a technology startup. Jake is passionate about helping accountants grow their practice and better serve their clients.
CPAwebengage, Inc. (Sponsor Id#: 111889) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
CPAwebengage Inc. 1685 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite #205, Denver, CO 80222