As business owners, we all want to create an excellent experience for our clients. Today’s technology provides that ability. In this session, we will discuss how leaders in the banking, restaurant and hotel industries use technology to create an excellent client experience. We will demonstrate how CPA firms can use the latest SaaS and mobile technologies to improve the 1040 client experience while driving increased profitability for the firm.
Learn how CPA firms can improve their 1040 client experience by using technology that:
• Eliminates paper organizers by delivering electronic questionnaires and easy to understand document request lists to your clients’ PCs/Macs and mobile devices including a mobile phone app (iOS and Android)
• Enables clients to setup automatic retrieval of their 1099s, 1098s and W-2s
• Enables clients to respond to document requests using their PCs/Macs and mobile devices including a mobile phone app (iOS and Android)
• Reduces workload compression by enabling CPAs to process source documents the moment they become available
• Facilitates e-signing of documents like engagement letters, 7216 consents and form 8879 on PCs and mobile devices including a mobile phone app (iOS and Android)
• Electronically delivers tax returns to taxpayers
• Integrates with CCH Axcess Tax, CCH Global fx Tax, CCH ProSystem fx Tax, GoSystem Tax, Lacerte and UltraTax
Learn how the banking, restaurant and hotel industries use technology to create an excellent client experience.
Evaluate the 1040 client experience most firms create with their current processes.
"Very useful information, great presentation. Thank you!"
"David did a great job!"
David Wyle is the President and CEO of SurePrep, a leading provider of tax productivity solutions to U.S. public accounting firms. Prior to founding SurePrep, Mr. Wyle founded and was CEO of ePace! Software, creator of the industry leading paperless engagement program originally called ePaceENGAGEMENT. In 2001 CCH Incorporated purchased ePace! Software and rebranded ePaceENGAGEMENT as ProSystem fx Engagement. Prior to founding ePace! Software, Mr. Wyle was a CPA with the accounting firm Coopers & Lybrand. Mr. Wyle earned a BA degree in Economics from the University of California at Santa Barbara in 1994.
CPAwebengage, Inc. (Sponsor Id#: 111889) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
CPAwebengage Inc. 1685 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite #205, Denver, CO 80222