Joyce Marter is a licensed psychotherapist with 25 years of experience and an entrepreneur who founded and successfully sold Urban Balance, a national outpatient mental health company in the U.S. Marter is an adjunct professor at Northwestern University, an international speaker, blogger for Psychology Today, and a mental health thought leader specializing in the psychology of money.
Joyce Marter is routinely consulted as a mental health expert in the media, featured in such outlets as U.S. News & World Report, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, and MTV. Joyce Marter's book, The Financial Mindset Fix: A Mental Fitness Program for an Abundant Life has been published in four languages globally and received eight book awards in 2023.
Book Awards Received:
· Next Generation Indie Book Awards: Grand Prize Winner (Honorable Mention), and Winner of Best in Self-Help (Non-Fiction)
· Independent Publishers' Book Awards: Gold Medal in Self-Help (Non-Fiction)
· The Eric Hoffer Book Awards: Category Finalist
· The London Book Festival: Honorable Mention
· The Los Angeles Book Festival: Honorable Mention