Join us for an interactive demo of SmartVault’s integrated document management and client portal solution, built from the ground up for accountants and tax preparers. In this session, we’ll demonstrate:
• How an integrated document management and client portal solution can speed up and simplify your workflow
• Printing and sharing tax returns right from your tax prep application, in a single step
• Streamlining the process of collecting documents from clients, and distributing client organizers
• Improving your security posture with a secure, compliant file sharing solution
• Bolstering your professional image and improving client satisfaction with a custom portal, branded to match your firm’s website
We’ll also reserve time for live Q&A at the end of the session. So bring your questions!
Quick and easy set up using existing data and templates already in the tax app!
How to print and share tax returns securely in just one click – with an integrated client portal
"Wow this has great possibilities."
"I really liked the fact you encouraged questions and answered them!"
"I really appreciated how Eric would not only show how it worked from the CPA side, but also showed what the client would receive."
"Great product, very well thought through the needs. Thanks."
"Smart Vault's clean & elegant look & feel is refreshingly very easy to view. The webinar needed - & provided - a good demo. In this case, a picture is worth a thousand words. I am interested."
"Very exhaustive and explanatory presentation for their excellent practice tool."
Sam is a skilled MBA graduate with over 10 years of international and domestic sales and procurement experience in the technology industry. He holds dual U.S. and European Union citizenship and has lived for extended periods in Italy and Spain. Sam has led sales and purchasing teams in China, Spain, and the United States.
CPAwebengage, Inc. (Sponsor Id#: 111889) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
CPAwebengage Inc. 1857. W 34th Ave, Denver, CO 80211