This is the last of a 3-part webinar series for accounting professionals who are brand new or just starting out with QuickBooks Online. This webinar will help you identify which clients you should implement first as you transition to QuickBooks Online. You’ll learn the proper way to sign up a new client account and complete the setup process, both when converting from QuickBooks Desktop or starting with a new client. The second part of this session will help you determine how to price your engagements, keeping in mind the increased efficiency and time savings you will experience with QuickBooks Online. You’ll learn about the free QuickBooks ProAdvisor program, how you can get certified in QuickBooks and the next steps on your journey to becoming a QuickBooks cloud practice.
● Determine which QuickBooks Online subscription level is right for your client.
● Understand the different features offered in each subscription level of QuickBooks Online.
● Identify the steps to sign up a client for QuickBooks Online and complete setup of the company.
● Determine the benefits and drawbacks of hourly and fixed fee pricing of services in your firm
● Describe the benefits of the QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor Program and how it can help you grow your practice.
CPAacademy.org (Sponsor Id#: 111889) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
CPAacademy.org 1685 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite #205, Denver, CO 80222