This course will provide you with information and knowledge on the latest features and product updates in QuickBooks Online over the last few months. This course will also help prepare QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisors for the re-certification exam.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use the Work tab features in QBOA to manage your work.
- Navigate the new features of the QBOA client list
- Manage team and client access
- Identify the steps to find, purchase and access apps
- Access client data using the new Sales, Expenses and Banking Centers
- Be aware that the P&L widgets now show the same transaction values as P&L reports
- Perform a basic tax setup
- Promote best practice workflows to clients
- Track the status of invoices
- Use Projects functionality to manage related transactions
- Be aware that the reconciliation tool includes intelligence to help troubleshoot reconciliations
CPAacademy.org (Sponsor Id#: 111889) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
CPAacademy.org 1685 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite #205, Denver, CO 80222